Holy bat spam, Batman! I had over 500 spam comments waiting for me when I logged in. I don’t understand what that’s supposed to accomplish, it’s not like I’m going to approve them or click on them. It does waste my time though so if that’s the goal then, congratulations, mission accomplished.
Other than deleting massive amounts of spam I’ve been keeping pretty busy. I’m doing some freelance graphic design for a series of archeological papers, sewing a pirate shirt and coat and I’m getting ready for a huge yard sale. I decided to put all my mix and match bookcases in the yard sale and do lazy built-ins instead. I bought tracks that run nearly from ceiling to floor so I can fill the entire wall with books. It will be glorious to behold. I have my tracks in place and I’ve already finished two shelves. I’ll have to go back to Lowe’s for more supplies before I can continue. I’m painting them the same color as the walls to help with the “built-in” appearance so it takes a little time. I got impatient at one point and used my blow dryer to speed the paint drying process along on the brackets. I’ll post a picture once they’re done.
We’ve ordered more plaster bandages to give the alginate headcast one last shot. If it doesn’t work out this time I’m going to go with Body Double Silicone for the next try. It’ll be expensive but hopefully easier for Ken to use since it can be applied in layers unlike the alginate. Fingers crossed for the alginate!