I mostly tweaked existing pages but I did make new pages for the Galleries, Links and Other pages. They should now work on mobile devices. I tweaked the banner a little adding better text. I’d like to have a few banners that cycle through when a new link is clicked on but I didn’t get to that today. I did go through and fix the Costume Links page. It’s all pretty now with links at the top of the page that jump to whatever section you select.
I spruced up the contact page by adding a form by which to email me. The usual links to my accounts on other sites are still there below the form. I may add more sites but other than that the contact page is done. I started on the costume links page but it’s far from finished. I’ve found a ton of dead links already and removed them. I finished my Artwork page. I noticed my drop-down menus don’t work on my iPad when the top button doesn’t link to a page. To fix this I guess I’ll make pages for Galleries and Links as another way to access the sub-pages.
I converted my MLP, BJD and MISC. links pages to the new site design. I checked all the links and deleted the dead ones. The costuming links will have to wait for another day, it’s bedtime. I also fixed up the page for my Amalthea costume, the link is accessible in the Costumes section.
I’m working on getting my site converted over to WordPress, it might be a while before everything is accessible again. I have no idea what I’m doing.